Our work to date
We’re excited to be working with some big brands including Amazon, News International and Nectar.
The Amazon Wishlist app allows a user to sync his or her Amazon UK Wishlist with Facebook. Products can be posted to profiles and shared and viewed by all of the user’s friends, adding a social networking element to the very social action of giving a gift.
- The user simply enters the URL of their wishlist
- The wishlist is posted to his profile
- Friends can view the list and click through to purchase items
- Each time a product is added, the user can choose to post this to his Wall
- The app remains synced so items can be added or removed from Facebook or Amazon UK and Amazon US
- The user receive a notification if the price drops on any of his list items
The Nectar Gift Finder (in beta) allows the user to search for products from within Facebook, and add them to his or her wishlist app. As above, these products can be searched and purchased by a user’s friends.
The Entertainment Portal app links Nectar’s entertainment listings with map functionality within Facebook, enabling users to see what’s on in their area, and where they can collect and spend points on entertainment. Once found, users can book film tickets, and even share the listing as a Facebook event.
Pipelines projects include Facebook applications for companies in the HR, recruitment and PR industries.
Think you could benefit from our skills and technology? Please contact us and we'd be delighted to discuss your projects.