Integrate your content with Facebook
Put simply, our apps enable users to search and share your brand’s content, all from within Facebook.
Your content - in their news feed
Our apps break down the barrier between your website and social networks.
Once your users have added your app, they choose which content to save, post to their profile, or share with friends. This information can be anything – a product, a wishlist of products, an article, or an event, and it all remains synched with your website.
By enabling your users to build product lists, create events, post articles, and add comments - in short, by overlaying Facebook’s social elements to your content, making it social and relevant – you’ll increase brand awareness and ultimately customer engagement.
Gain insight and run reports
Learn more about your users and their preferences using the Insights Dashboard.
- View key information about your app. Track over time the number of users, subscribes/unsubscribes, likes and comments
- View user demographics such as location, age, gender and number of friends - provided users have agreed to share this at the download stage.
- See comments on posts - by both users and their friends.
- Identify affinities in your product / content list. See whether people who share item X also like Y
- Export reporting and insight data
Interact with your users
Your users are already discussing your brand on Facebook. We help you join that conversation.
View and respond to all comments made on noKdo app posts, by both app users and their friends. This offers a great opportunity to identify and work with your brand advocates, get valuable feedback, and open a dialogue between you and your audience, all in their favourite social space.
Send email campaigns
- Nokdo can be used to send highly targeted email campaigns to your users
- Trigger campaigns can be based on user attributes, for when the user has a birthday or reaches a certain number of Facebook friends
- One-off campaigns can also be built by segmenting your users based on demographic data and behavioural insight, and target messages accordingly.
It’s your brand, but on Facebook
noKdo apps share some common capabilities, for example, interaction with Facebook, and the reporting and campaign modules. On top of this we add a layer of customisation so the branding and the user journey are seamless.